Annually the AIGA Link Program hosts a Gallery Show to exhibit students' work and award financial scholarships. Students submit their work in May for this one night event where they get to share the work they have created over the past year with their community in a gallery environment. The evening includes celebratory noshes, spinning by Neon Trotsky, a video of highlights showcasing the year of workshops & the announcement of our educational scholarship winners.
Directions & Parking:
Cornish is located near Downtown Seattle at Denny and Lenora (one block west of Fairview or one block east of Westlake). Please enter on the Terry Ave. side of the intersection of Lenora & Terry. The Gallery Show will take place downstairs in the Main Gallery.
Cornish College of the Arts
1000 Lenora Street
Seattle, WA 98121
Printing Proudly Sponsored by Hemlock Printers
We sum up our commitment to delivering the highest quality printing in one phrase: Integrity. Innovation. In Print.
What does that mean for you as a client? It means that throughout the printing process, you can count on Hemlock to provide:
- Superior craftsmanship
- Technical know-how
- High-quality equipment
- Responsive customer service
In short, Integrity. Innovation. In Print. means that your final printed piece looks just as great as you imagined it would. Being a great printer is all about taking your ideas and dreams, and making them real.
- To provide the best value in printed products to a diversity of clients whose satisfaction with our quality of product, quality of service and integrity is our primary goal
- To encourage all employees to learn and develop and to provide the opportunity to reach personal career objectives, in an environment that inspires team spirit, high achievement and continuous improvement
- To be fair and equitable in our business practices with suppliers of materials and services. To build long term and mutually beneficial business relationships
- To work towards continued financial well-being through care and responsibility for the security and benefit of all employees, shareholders and the community
- To be an outstanding company, honest and forthright in the conduct of our business